Here is a recipe for Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Tenders:
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4 people
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- Canola oil, for frying
Instructions for Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe:
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, combine the crushed pretzels, flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. In a second shallow dish, beat together the eggs and milk.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the egg mixture, then coat in the pretzel mixture, pressing to help the pretzels adhere. Place the coated chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and the pretzel crust is golden brown.
- To dress up the chicken tenders, you could serve them with a dipping sauce such as honey mustard or ranch dressing. You could also sprinkle them with chopped fresh herbs or sesame seeds before serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 460
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 37g
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions.