Here is a recipe for Spicy Chicken Jerky made in an air fryer:
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Instructions for Spicy Chicken Jerky made in an air fryer recipe:
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper, and salt.
- Place the chicken slices in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Brush the sauce mixture over the chicken slices.
- Cook the chicken at 400°F for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken slices and brush with more sauce. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 250°F and continue to cook the chicken in 10 minute increments, flipping and brushing with more sauce each time, until the chicken is dried out and crispy, about 1 hour total cooking time.
- Allow the chicken to cool completely before serving.
To make the dish look beautiful, you can serve it on a platter with some fresh herbs or thinly sliced vegetables. You can also sprinkle some additional spices on top for added flavor and color.
As for nutrition, here is a rough estimate of the nutrition per serving (assuming 4 servings and all of the sauce being used):
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 30g