Here is a recipe for Quick and Easy Pancit:
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Total time: 30 minutes Serves: 4-6
- 8 oz. dried pancit noodles (can be substituted with lo mein or spaghetti)
- 1 lb. chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions for Quick and Easy Pancit recipe:
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add the dried noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and green beans. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped green onions or cilantro if desired.
Note: Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 365 Fat: 12g Carbs: 41g Protein: 24g
To make the dish more visually appealing, you can garnish it with chopped green onions, cilantro, lemon wedges, or fried garlic on top. You can also add crushed peanuts for a crunchy texture.