Greek Lemon Chicken and Potatoes
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 45 minutes Total time: 55 minutes Serves: 4-6 people
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions for Greek Lemon Chicken and Potatoes recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken and potatoes in a baking dish. Pour the lemon mixture over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
To make it beautiful, you can add some lemon slices and parsley on top of the chicken and potatoes before serving.
Nutrition per serving (based on 6 servings): Calories: 427 Fat: 27g Carbs: 22g Protein: 25g