Here is a recipe for Roast Chicken with Grapefruit:
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Serves: 4 people
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 grapefruits, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Instructions for Roast Chicken with Grapefruit recipe :
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the grapefruit zest, grapefruit juice, garlic, olive oil, honey, rosemary, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and brush with the grapefruit mixture.
- Roast the chicken for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before carving.
To dress it up and make it beautiful, you can try garnishing the chicken with some fresh rosemary sprigs and grapefruit wedges.
Per serving (based on 4 servings), this recipe contains approximately:
- Calories: 622
- Fat: 41g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 50g
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions or need any further clarification on the instructions.