Fried Chicken Wings recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15-20 minutes Total time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Oil for frying
Instructions for Fried Chicken Wings recipe:
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a large skillet or deep fryer to 350°F.
- Dredge the chicken wings in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Carefully place the chicken wings in the hot oil and fry for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the wings from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley or cilantro, if desired.
Nutrition per serving (based on 4 servings): Calories: 624 Fat: 44g Carbohydrates: 18g Protein: 36g
Note: The nutrition facts will vary depending on the size and number of chicken wings used and the amount of oil absorbed during frying.