Egg Boil is a quick and easy breakfast dish that can be served as is or added to other dishes like sandwiches or salads. It can be served to one or two people, depending on how many eggs you want to boil.
The preparation time for Egg Boil is just a few minutes, as all you need to do is boil some water and gently place the eggs in the pot.
The cooking time will depend on how well-done you like your eggs. For a soft-boiled egg, the cooking time is about 7-8 minutes. For a hard-boiled egg, the cooking time is about 10-12 minutes.
So, the total time to make this dish is about 10-15 minutes, depending on how well-done you like your eggs.
Here is a recipe for Egg Boil:
- Salt (optional)
Egg Boil Instructions:
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Gently place the eggs in the boiling water using a slotted spoon. If you are using a large pot, you can add more eggs, but make sure to leave enough space for them to move around.
- Add a pinch of salt to the water, if desired.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the eggs simmer for about 7-8 minutes for a soft-boiled egg or 10-12 minutes for a hard-boiled egg.
- When the eggs are done cooking, use the slotted spoon to transfer them to a bowl of cold water to cool.
- Once the eggs are cool, you can peel the shells off and slice the eggs in half to serve.
To dress up your Egg Boil, you can add some herbs or spices to the boiling water, such as parsley, dill, or paprika. You can also slice the eggs and serve them on top of a bed of greens, or add them to a sandwich or salad.
Nutrition per serving (1 egg):
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.6 g
- Protein: 6 g
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions.