Easy Meatloaf Recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 1 hour Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes Serves: 6 people
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced bell pepper
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Instructions for Easy Meatloaf recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread half of the ketchup mixture on the bottom of a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Press the meat mixture into the pan and spread the remaining ketchup mixture over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
To make it look beautiful, you can add a glaze of your choice on top of the meatloaf before baking, like a mixture of brown sugar, ketchup, and mustard.
Nutrition per serving (based on 6 servings): Calories: 350 Fat: 18g Carbs: 18g Protein: 27g