Easy Baked Chicken Thighs
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes Total time: 50 minutes Serves: 4
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
Instructions for Easy Baked Chicken Thighs recipe :
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Place the chicken thighs on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up. Brush the spice mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy.
To make it more beautiful you can add colorful vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, or broccoli around the chicken thighs before baking.
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 449 Fat: 38g Carbs: 1g Protein: 28g