Crispy Garlic Crumb Steak
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 8-10 minutes Total time: 18-20 minutes Serves: 4
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless beef steaks (such as sirloin or ribeye)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Instructions for Crispy Garlic Crumb Steak recipe:
- Preheat a large skillet or grill over medium-high heat.
- In a shallow dish, combine the panko, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place the beaten eggs and flour in separate shallow dishes.
- Dredge each steak in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip the steaks in the beaten eggs, then coat them in the panko mixture, pressing the crumbs onto the steaks to adhere.
- Add the olive oil to the skillet or grill.
- Add the steaks and cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until the desired doneness is reached.
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving.
To dress the dish, you can serve the steaks on a platter with a sprinkle of chopped parsley and lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition per serving (based on 4 oz serving size): Calories: 325 Fat: 18 g Carbs: 12 g Protein: 29 g
Note: Nutritional information may vary depending on the specific ingredients and portion sizes used.