Here is a recipe for Creamy Chicken Ramen Soup with Dill:
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes Total time: 40 minutes Servings: 4
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for Creamy Chicken Ramen Soup with Dill recipe:
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add the chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside. Add the butter to the pot and melt over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, until lightly browned. Gradually add the heavy cream, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Return the chicken to the pot and add the dill. Bring the soup to a simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain the noodles and add them to the pot with the soup.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
To dress the soup and make it look beautiful, you can top it with additional chopped fresh dill and a sprinkle of black pepper. You can also add a few slices of avocado or a dollop of sour cream for a creamy, rich texture.
Per serving, this recipe yields approximately 487 calories, 27.6g fat, 36.9g carbs, and 30.2g protein. I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions.