Here is a recipe for Chicken Stir Fry that serves 4 people:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Instructions for Chicken Stir Fry recipe:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, until it is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- Add the bell peppers, onion, garlic, broccoli, and sugar snap peas to the pan and stir fry for 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, cornstarch, and water.
- Add the cooked chicken and the soy sauce mixture to the pan and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the stir fry over rice or noodles.
To dress up the dish, you can garnish it with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Per serving, this recipe contains:
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 29g