- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 12-15 minutes Total time: 22-25 minutes Serves: 4
Instructions for Air Fryer Meatballs recipe:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef or turkey, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Place the meatballs in the basket, making sure they are not touching.
- Set the air fryer to 375°F and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the meatballs are fully cooked and browned on the outside.
- Once done, remove the meatballs from the air fryer and dress with fresh herbs such as parsley or basil and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition per serving (based on 4 servings): Calories: 280 Fat: 20g Carbs: 3g Protein: 25g
Note: Nutritional information may vary slightly depending on the type of ground meat and other ingredients used.